You must increase security to prevent theft on your Gmail (Google) account. Because simple accounts can be played in a simple way. The security method may not be many. We will talk about 2 methods in here .
a) Gmail (Google) password change
b) 2-Step Verification
a) Change Your Password
We typically use a simple password like many of us. My advice to you is to change your passwords regularly. You must be careful your password haven’t only numbers .So your password should consist of numbers and letters both. You should also note the capitalization. Even you can use symbols #$@ > ]..like. If you want to secure your Gmail or Google Account, you’ll need to do.
Now it’s time to change your Gmail password.
– Firstly, click on the link below.
-Then, on the page that opens on “ sign in and security ” under “sign in to Google” section, click on.
– On the page that opens on the right side of “password” you can create your new password and then click. The steps that we did above for Android and iOS based phones.
b) 2 (Two)-Step Verification
What is the 2-step verification? 2-step verification for your Gmail ( Google) Account to be more secure is a system that allows. In this system, you are saving on your mobile phone. When you log in to Gmail or your Google Account will be a confirmation code to your mobile phone. After entering this code, you will be able to login to your account. Let’s say someone knows your password and log in to your account. But the confirmation code is necessary. So you need to have to enter the confirmation code on your mobile phone. if your password is stolen, even after you are in your phone, your account will be safe. 🙂
-2-step verification to start, you should click on the following link.
– Then, on the page that opens “sign in and security” under “sign in to Google ” section, click on.
– In that appears on the screen if you use this computer constantly, and if you think it’s safe if you click on “next” ( the goal is in here for all the time you are logged into you a verification code when you login from your computer .)
Latest posts by Jack MARTİN (see all)
- You Can Forward Gmail to Google Inbox - 17 March 2016
- Increase The Security Of Your Gmail (Google) Account - 26 January 2016
- I Forgot My Gmail Password. How Can I Get My Gmail Password? - 17 November 2015